Yoga Burn is one of the top selling yoga programs online that has sold thousands of copies was created for women by a woman.
Yoga has been around for centuries, and most people look at it as a form of exercise that’s gentle and used for stress relief. The truth of the matter is that yoga is extremely effective for building strength, toning your body and helping with weight loss too.
Some of the most aesthetically-pleasing physiques belong to yoga practitioners who can execute poses that would make a bodybuilder tremble and groan.
Generally, most yoga classes are done for both men and women. They neglect to address specific physical challenges the different genders face.
Yoga Burn was specifically made for women to help them tone their bodies by addressing the common difficulties that women face when trying to lose weight. It targets the stubborn areas like the thighs and buttocks.
With thousands of sales and many satisfied customers, it’s safe to say that Yoga Burn is a proven product.
Yoga Burn is a 12-week program comprised of 3 phases. Each phase has 3 videos with a total of 9 videos. Each video is about 15 minutes long.
You’ll play the video in a loop 3 times to create a 45-minute session. Just long enough for the workout to be effective and yield results without being overly arduous.
By the time the 12 weeks are up, you’ll be much more capable at yoga and your body will be stronger and more toned.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of Yoga Burn…
The Good Points:
- This is an ‘easy to follow’ video course that’s suitable for beginners too. The 12-week plan gives you the fundamentals so that you develop a strong foundation as you progress on to the more challenging poses.
The video instructions are at a pace that’s slow enough for the beginners to follow along to… yet fast enough so they’re not overly long.
- Most yoga classes/books/videos only teach you the poses with nary a thought given to your gender. Yoga Burn, however, is a yoga course that was specifically made for women.
Zoe Bray understands the unique challenges that women face when trying to shed the fat off their buttocks and thighs. Men usually do not face issues in these areas. Yoga Burn is designed in a way that it accelerates fat burning in these trouble spots by toning the muscles there with yoga poses.
- The structure of the course is its strongest selling point. You’ll start off in the Foundational Flow phase where you learn the basics of yoga. Proper breathing techniques, safety, how to execute the poses with good form, etc. will be taught to you during this phase.
In phase 2, which is the Transitional Flow phase, you’ll learn how to effortlessly move from one pose to another. The goal is to be smooth and graceful.
This is a challenging phase and it’s the one where you will build your lean strength and also develop the skills to execute a yoga flow like a dancer rather than a disjointed marionette.
Phase 3 is all about mastering the poses and executing them proficiently. You’ll also learn more advanced poses. By now, your body will be stronger and you’ll truly appreciate how powerful yoga is. That’s what the Mastery Flow Phase is all about.
- Besides these 3 phases, the program also includes a Tranquillity Flow sequence. You’ll be getting a few MP3 audios to listen to so that you can execute the Yoga Burn program better.
- This product is a digital download and you’ll have instant access to it. You could be doing yoga within 10 minutes of payment. How exciting!
- If you’re worried that you might not like the program, cast your worries aside. Yoga Burn comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. Your investment is risk-free and you can always ask for a refund if you’re not satisfied.
The Bad Points:
- The yoga program is great for building flexibility, increasing strength and building lean muscle. However, if you want to see weight loss, you’ll need to clean up your diet and be at a caloric deficit.
- When these two cornerstones are in place, Yoga Burn will melt your fat off in no time. You’ll need discipline to be on a healthy diet.
This is a digital download and only available online. You’ll need a credit card to purchase it and a computer with an internet connection to access it.
Should You Get It?
You most definitely should. If you’re a woman who wishes to get toned and fit without exerting yourself by lifting weights or spending hours on the treadmill, Yoga Burn is definitely your best bet to achieving your weight loss and fitness goals.
Even if you’re a beginner, this course will work for you because it starts off with the fundamentals and works its way up.
The 12-week Yoga Burn program will take you from beginner to intermediate in no time at all. Of course, if you want to truly master yoga at its highest levels, you’ll need a professional instructor.
However, if it’s fitness and weight loss that you want, Yoga Burn will more than suffice. It will give you that lean and lithe look that’s feminine and yet strong at the same time.
Try it and in 12 weeks you’ll thank yourself that you did. >>> Get It Here <<<